Friday, August 12, 2011

2011-12 School Year....It's a big one!

Wow....2yrs has sort of flown by!  Not quite sure where it's gone but I'm pretty sure it was spent chasing and/or chauffeuring children places.  That seems to encompass much of my time on any given day.

This year marks some major milestones for us here.  Nicholas, my last baby, is starting Kindergarten this year.  Jonathan will be in 5th grade and Matthew in 8th.  Christopher, my first baby, is a high school senior.  This will be his second year doing primarily college classes at our local Jr. College but it doesn't change this fact.

I have a child graduating Kindergarten, Elementary, Jr. High, and High School....all this year.  No, I didn't plan it but you can believe we are going to be throwing one huge party come June!

No comments: