Tuesday, August 23, 2011

2nd week in progress

 Yesterday was super busy with running around but we did manage to get almost all schoolwork accomplished.  Today was only a touch less busy so I asked Matt to help out a bit with Nick.
Yeah, he's a big help.  LOL

 A few days ago I had promised little chef that we would make cookies.  We were given the Trader Joe's sugar cookie mix for Christmas so he pulled that out and prepared it on Sunday so today I kept my promise and we working on culinary skills like flouring a board and rolling pin and how to get the right thickness of dough.
 And of course, the mechanics of the cookie cutters that can produce such cool Star Wars characters. LOL
 Such concentration...I can only wish he was like this with his regular schoolwork.
But thankfully, these two can actually sometimes settle down and get it done.  Gives me hope for all of them.

No comments: