Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just 7 Minutes

That was the verdict from Jonathan about how long to cook 3 cans of Campbell's Chunky soup. He opened all the cans, dumped them in the pot on medium heat, and then stirred every minute (using a timer). After 7 minutes, he asked me to come check and I showed him how to see that the soup was indeed done (steam rising off it, small bubbles when not stirred, feel the heat off the spoon).

It was only then that I noticed he had a piece of paper and a pencil and had been recording how many times the timer went off and he announced to me that it took 7 minutes.

His next announcement took the cake tho...

"See mom, now all I need is a cell phone and you can leave me home to make dinner!"

Don't bet on that happening any time soon honey, but good try anyway. LOL

2 comments:

Auntie M said...

He's just getting to be such a Big Boy!
Just give him a few years. :)
Love
Mom

linda said...

Yikes! I didn't see this earlier, but wow. He sure wants to be one of the big boys doesn't he? That is really cute.